Art House 7 Policies and Guidelines for Blog Submissions
The Art House 7 blog is intended to promote entertaining, constructive and informative comments and conversations about our products and about sequential art in general. The following list of general policies and guidelines will help ensure that viewing and contributing to this site is an enjoyable experience.
1) Postings should be clear and concise and opinions should be expressed respectfully. Comments that we perceive to contain threats or insults to fellow bloggers or about fellow bloggers will be immediately removed from the blog.
2) Do not threaten, insult, bully or cyberstalk a fellow blogger.
3) We enjoy and encourage freedom of speech within the bounds of the law and in conformity with the Ontario Human Rights Code.
4) We will not tolerate postings containing obscene, sexist or racist remarks. Postings we perceive to contain obscene, sexist, racist or any other objectionable or offensive remarks contravening the spirit and intention of the Ontario Human Rights Code will be removed from the blog and their author(s) will be permanently banned from making further postings.
7) This blog may not be used to promote contributors’ personal or corporate products or projects. Such promotional postings will be removed from the blog.
8) The statements and opinions expressed in this blog do not necessarily represent the views and/ or opinions of the blog’s owners and operators.
9) Spammers, sockpuppets and astroturfers will be banned from making further postings.